Wedding Details

Mick and Kamilla are getting married!

Saturday, December 13, 2008
4:00 p.m.

Unitarian Fellowship Hall

1310 Bertram Street
Kelowna, BC
V1Y 2E8


Thursday, October 23, 2008

About the wedding

A number of people have started asking us about gifts, so I thought I'd say a few words. First, Mick & I want all our friends to know that you don't need to give us gifts. Your good wishes, support and encouragement are more important.

If you would like to give us a gift, we will be registering for some items at some stores (we'll put up information here when we decide). Between us, we have a lot of things for the kitchen and house in general, so we'll look for a few items we don't have. And especially for those who will be helping with many aspects of the wedding - set-up, food, music and others - please consider that your gift to us.

There are some things that we could use that we just don't want people to buy new. We suspect that one of our guests has some of these items lying unused around the house and would be happy to pass it on to us. Or maybe one of you is a great second-hand shopper and can track one of these items down for us. If you do, PLEASE email my sister (bahiyyih@gmail.com) and she'll take the item off of this list to avoid duplication problems.

I'll post a list of those items in the next message.

No comments: